Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

Friends

What a lovely weekend. Harry Potter on Saturday followed by the dearest friends for lunch on Sunday. Bless you Vick for reading my drivel and for bringing your wonderful, talented, gorgeous and celebrity family with you.

 

IMG_0575

Made some of these from here (sparkly yarn) as well as a cool ear warmer thingy from here (also sparkly). Its a great blog and one that I must fully investigate. I like it because its not a hat. I have a hot head and hats make me sweat so this is perfect. Well I have a week to get sorted before the schools break up and T and I are free to wear PJ’s all day…

I am off to see what you’ve all been up to.

Lou

4 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, sounds like a fab weekend.
    I've been making earwarmers too , Great minds :0)
    Love your snowflakes , just got the ones I made last year out of the loft...lovely to see them again.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ear warmers sound a good idea especially with the cold weather forecast for the end of the week. Love your snowflakes, I bet they look great in sparkly yarn.
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH how pretty! I love snowflakes this time of year, but of course the crocheted ones!
    Hugs to you, thanks for stopping by,
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap! I tried those "earwarmers" just yesterday! They are quick, easy, and look great, hey? Except my earwarmers are headbands, of course, being in the middle of summer! It really is a lovely blog, too. I will have to share what I made soon.
    Enjoy the silly season. :-)
    Caz :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails