Pages

Monday 25 October 2010

Up the apples and pears….. strawberries too

Do you remember that I made these?IMG_0282

It seems that they were well received. I have since made a proper set for home and backed them with felt as per Alice's suggestion. They are much more professional and finished. I recommend it. I figured that it was a mere hop and a skip to a pear from the pattern so here is my final go.

 IMG_0337

I then turned it tuther way up and thought it looked strawberry ish which was handy because a lady on Ravelry, commenting on Alice's apple suggested it and I thought it was a fab idea so had to have a go. I have published them on scribd  and they can be found here IMG_0336

We are on half term here so I may be distracted from blogworld as I need to keep a teen away from media.

Wish me luck.

8 comments:

  1. These are seriously adorable!!!! You are very clever. I cannot get over how very cute they are. Thanks for sharing your pattern.
    Have a great week!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. Thanks for sharing the patterns - you really are very clever working these out!
    Caz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a wonderful job of them Louise. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Well done and thanks for the comments!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, and well done they're fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone benefits when you share...thanks so much, these are really cute patterns that anyone would be sure to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great!
    I will have to make some for people for christmas for sure! thanks Louise!
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, and well done they're fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for these, they are adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails