Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

Do bears live in the forest?

Is what T asked me when I asked to use his forest creatures? I did titter but did NOT explain my mirth. Seriously, it would not have ended well. He did ask why I wanted them, “photo shoot” says I. I am concerned to report that this response did not even result in a raised eyebrow. Has it come to this? Are all my crazies normal now?

IMG_0613

Anyway please enjoy the results of a very pleasant morning. I really think you should try them, especially if you have children at home for the hols. I would say that 7 up could manage with help and the 10’s or more could get on with it unsupervised. The 43’s and over got glitter EVERYWHERE, you’d better watch them.

 

IMG_0619

Click on the picture to take you to the instructions

IMG_0621 - Copy

4 comments:

  1. They look lovely.
    A great photo shoot with giant mushrooms!!
    Have a fantastic xmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh this is nice! Great post Louise.
    Thanks so much for everything this year, I do appreciate your help.
    Great to have you part of our group.
    Wishing you a very happy christmas and new year.
    with love from Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little felt mushrooms!
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails