Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Off on hols

Well I have finally slung the kid off the puter so that I can chat with my chums. I have had a busy week this week getting ready for the annual hols. The house is clean (ish) the dog is at Mum and Dads and my bags are packed. We will take off tomorrow for Cornwall via Bath (husbands alma Mata) We are staying in Mevagissey but we are going all-over and I hope to phone blog pictures and the odd word but don’t lets hold our breath because I am techno pants and this could be a step too far.

On Sunday we celebrated the silver wedding anniversary of my cousin Gillian and her husband David. At the original wedding I was 18 and chief bridesmaid. I don’t have a photo from 25 years ago but here is the bride and groom complete with the hand crafted, commemorative loo roll cover that I fashioned.

IMG_1371

We have had a long running laugh at the unbelievable tatt that her parents got when it was their 25th. I had warned her that I was on the look out for something crappy amazing to remember the day. Only families eh?

As we begin the weekend I wish you all a happy few days and wish me some non typical fine weather . It is now wine o’clock nails need a painting.

Love Louxx

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails