Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Bobbin Robbin

IMG_1814

Finally I am pulling out my finger. Here are this years ferrero rocher “hats”. This time Robin shaped. They are similar to the puds I made last year and they are all free to you to use. All the designs are on my shelf but robin is  here.

I even don’t mind if you sell your work for personal profit, why would I? Its your work. Just don’t sell the pattern. Feel free to pass it on to fellow crafters. I am especially glad to have you use them to raise charity funds.

These will be on my craft fait table on Sunday, along with these brooches. I made mistletoe brooches last year using the 100 flowers to knit and crochet book. These are my design with a much reduced teeny tiny Lucy flower for a berry. I only have a picture chart for the leaf so far but I hope to share it with you soon.

IMG_1821

I am going to put the fire on and whip up a few more of the robins for family and friends.

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea Louise! My family would love these robins...now do I have time... aghh!!! Thanks for being so generous with the pattern too...can't wait for the holly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea xx I have enjoyed your lovely blog!
    Kindest Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The robin is too cute! I have the 100 flowers to knit and crochet, so I'll have to dig it out and give those holly leaves a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love your Robins, what a novel idea.
    louise x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails