Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Scrappy dappy doo

I have embarked on a new project. I know, I know. However I do not feel any guilt as this time I am using every tiny scrap that I have left over. This is proving to be a quick, rewarding and utterly addictive process which bodes well for me as the ultimate slacker.
IMG_0799 IMG_0802IMG_0800IMG_0806 IMG_0803 IMG_0805   
Oh dear!
Pattern here, I’ll warn you its addictive. I know several of us that are “at it” right now. Must…… make……. more……. spots………..


Shucks thanks for all the comments. I did have a day at it plus neighbours every day this week. I make 20 spots per hour and the connecting takes half an hour per row, so quick.I am making grannies for Australian flood victims today. Sarah London link at the top if you are interested

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combinations - very Spring like!! Such a fab pattern, and guilt free as it uses all those scraps!
    Happy hooking!
    Cathy X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Louise! It is beautiful! I love the colors! Fabulous job! I dearly love it! Ok now I'm really rambling. Lol! You are quite right, it is very addictive. I have my little side projects I like to do, but at night I like to curl up on the couch in front of the tv and work on my yo yos. My daughters are already fighting about who will get the first afghan. I say its mine! I hope you're having a wonderful day and staying warm and cozy! Brrrr its cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, love the colours, what a great stash buster. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great - love all the colours!
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow! Have you actually slept in the last 24 hours? Just how many episodes of Neighbors have you watched????? It's beautiful. Just beautiful. I wish I had more colours in my scraps, perhaps I need to buy some yarn to add to my 'scraps'! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word !!! Louise I want to make "spots" too !! LOL ! :-) They are scrummy !!
    Hugs Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh me oh my, there's a lot of spots there which can only mean one thing far too addictive hehe have fun lovey it's looking fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look so cool!~ And what a way to use up your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look stunning Louise , I need to use up my stash :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those spots are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing the link.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOh goodness me!!! Louise you are busy!
    These are so pretty!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours! i've just learnt to crochet last week and am already hooked (pun intended) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My gosh this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My gosh this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word !!! Louise I want to make "spots" too !! LOL ! :-) They are scrummy !!
    Hugs Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fab, love the colours, what a great stash buster. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails